8/13/2012

Dailies #104

I'll be doing a general review of anatomy in the next couple of days. 

Today I did some general "Um... How do I draw people, again?". Most of it is not fit for this blag, but at the end of the hour I drew a couple of figures from imagination. Each one took maybe 5-10 minutes. 



They are kinda shitty, but at no point I had any trouble drawing them. Even the hands were a breeze. I guess that's what I've been working up to for the past few months. Being able to just draw the body without redrawing everything 10 times untill it somehow magically works. I still have a long way to go untill I can draw truly beautifull bodies with ease, but for now I am fine with mediocrity.

3 comments:

  1. i'm looking for mediocrity in those sketch but sorry dont find it...

    •hands and feets are great

    •proportions seems legit

    •i'm not pro for muscles but nothing shocks me

    • sexymeter is high (especially on the girl on one leg , and even for a bald faceless women)

    anonymous approval ! isn't it the best ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i ask you a question ?

    can you tell us what is the size of your original draws , compared to the image you share on this blog (if you resize something before sharing)?

    thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top right pose. I just might use that as a base for one of my pixel arts. In addition, i'm a big fan of your works and I hope you keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete