5/30/2014

AND THE AUCTION IS OGRE!

Time is up. No more submitting requests to the blind auction. I'll be sending e-mails to the winners and posting the list later today. I have to talk some things over with a couple of winners before I announce it.

I don't think I'll ever do an auction thing again. I like the automated aspect of using the form, believe me managing e-mails from 50-100 people every time I am open is a huge pain in the ass. I didn't like the bidding. I know what I want to charge, and every time somebody went under or over (yes that's also possible :D) it just made me sad for the wasted idea.

Next time I'll probably try setting up a form that calculates the price, based off the number of characters, used style etc.. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the bidding system was confusing honestly. Looking forward to the next round of whatever you set up though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could make it work like an actual scripted auction that would be awesome and work properly.

    ReplyDelete